Quote of the Day from Kevin Maguire

"Three years ago I got a cheap laugh with a joke about Ed Miliband drinking Rose because he couldn't decide if he preferred Red or White wine.

"That I can make the same quip today and still get a giggle tells me something dangerous about Miliband as well as my own need for fresh material.

"The truth is the Labour leader isn't the decisive, dominant political figure he needs to become if he is to stroll into Downing Street."

Kevin Maguire, extract from article in today's Daily Mirror - full article here.

Not often I quote someone like Kevin, but this sort of attack from him in the Mirror on a Labour leader is not far short of the equivalent of a Conservative leader being booed by Conservative Party Conference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020