Who wants to send me to Canada?

For the past couple of days a website which claims to offer the necessary application forms to apply to emigrate to Canada has kept popping up on my computer.

Like a number of people I might be tempted to make jokes about emigrating to the other side of the Atlantic if the election in twelve days' time produces an Ed Miliband government, especially if propped up by the SNP, but I would never actually do it.

I'm trying to work out who I have offended so badly that they might want me to be on the other side of the pond ...

Comments

Jim said…
Why Canada? too cold for my liking. I fancy Australia myself.
Jim said…
I cant see that even Australia is far enough away from a Labour/SNP government though. Luckily there may be a method of escape
Chris Whiteside said…
The election is still too close to call, so I for one sill continue to work for the best available result.
Jim said…
I'm sticking to my prediction of a small conservative majority. will know soon enough though.
Chris Whiteside said…
Twelve days to go and thenwe find out. You might well be right and I certainly hope you are. I'm not taking anything for granted, though.

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020