Quote of the day 15th May 2015


Comments

Jim said…
Off topic, sorry. Its just I noticed that by getting myself a new mobile phone and setting it up, it seems to have linked together and syncronised all of my accounts here there and everywhere. Hence I have Spiney Norman back on blogger, thats not a bad thing really, and it never adjusted any passwords or anything, its just how easy it is these days to make changes to things, when you dont even know you are doing it.

Mind you I do like Spiney being there so I think I will leave that (sometimes the phone knows best)


ps Whilst in the RAF I was known as "Dinsdale" so Spiney Norman often appeared on things. - in case you were wondering.
Jim said…
Though, like me, You don't know the power of the dark side. How to harness it and win, working on that

Popular posts from this blog

Nick Herbert on his visit to flood hit areas of Cumbria

Quotes of the day 19th August 2020

Quote of the day 24th July 2020