This committee has responsibility for monitoring the performance of the NHS in Cumbria on behald of the public. It is managed by Cumbria county council and consists of seven county councillors (of whom I am one) and a councillor from each of the six district councils in the county,
Tomorrow's meeting is open to the public.
The full agenda and supporting documents can all be found on the County Council website here.
Key issues in the agenda include:
A presentation from Healthwatch Cumbria.
This will include a report on Participation, Inclusion and Engagement.
- A report on "HealthCare for the Future" from the Chief Executive of NHS North Cumbria's Clinical Commissioning Group
- Healthcare for the Future Update App 2
- Healthcare for the Future Update App 2a
- Healthcare for the Future Update App 2b
- Healthcare for the Future Update App 2c )
- A joint report by NHS North Cumbria Clinical Commissioning Group and NHS Morecambe Bay Clinical Commissioning Group into Cumbria Adult Age Mental Health services
- A joint report from Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust about Organisational Leadership of Community Services in the Morecombe Bay Area